All materials are distributed to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY , which allows others to distribute work with the recognition of the authorship of this work and the first publication in this journal.
The authors guarantee that the presented material:
- does not violate the copyright of other individuals or organisations;
- was not published earlier in other publishers and was not submitted for publication in other publications.
Authors retain the copyright.Authors convey rights to the journal editorial office to:
• publication of the article in Ukrainian / English / Russian and distribution of its printed version.
• translation of the article in English (for articles in Ukrainian and Russian) and distribution of the printed version of the translation.• distribution of the electronic version of the article as well as an electronic version of the English translation of the article (for articles in Ukrainian and Russian), via any electronic media (posting on the official web site of the journal, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.)
The author retains the right without the negotiation of the editorial board to:
- Use materials articles fully or partly in educational purposes .
- Use materials articles fully or partly for writing own dissertations .
- Use materials articles for training theses , reports conferences , as well as oral presentations .
- To place electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the official web-site of the journal) on:
personal web-resources of all authors (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);web-resources of institutions where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories)
In all cases the availability of a bibliographic link to an article or hyperlinks to its electronic copy on the official website of the journal is mandatory.